DevOps Engineer (Azure / K8)
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesR&D / PD
Work in a state-of-the-art technical environment where new ideas are encouraged. Join in on innovation and work together with amazing colleagues. Ready to make a real impact? Join Codeless!
Your role as a DevOps Engineer
Become part of one of the most innovative teams of Codeless. Our R&D team focuses on our own in-house Low Code Platform (Codex). This platform enables our Low Code Developers to create applications for our customers in a short time.
We are constantly improving our technical environment incl. CI/CD, Kubernetes, and Docker to ensure our applications' build quality and iteration speed. The R&D team is working on what makes our products great. As a DevOps engineer at Codeless, you will be:
- Part of an agile team where you get to design, develop, deliver, and automate our container platform and related services;
- Interacting closely with colleagues to share your expert knowledge on containerization;
- Setting-up automated tests that accompany every delivery;
- Ensuring the platform reliability by improving system security and resilience (bug-fixing and beyond);
- Sharing knowledge with developers to enable them to adopt and use the platform to its full potential.
You'll work in an international team with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and the Emirates. The team comprises 12 colleagues made up of Software Developers, QA, and DevOps engineers.
We keep researching and including technologies like Microservices, Micro Frontend, Event Store, CQRS, and other exciting topics. Our tech stack (not limited to):
You are innovation-driven. You leave no stone unturned when tackling technical challenges to develop the best solutions. You have:
- Proven experience with Kubernetes and Docker;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Azure services like Azure VMs, DevOps, SQL server, and AKS;
- Experience with PowerShell, Helm, and YAML;
- Experience in CI/CD, including git, test automation, etc.;
- Preferably experience with a programming language such as C# or Python;
- Strong troubleshooting skills and knowledge about what technologies to use for it;
- Good understanding of basic infrastructure, such as networking, DNS, DHCP, Directory Services, database, and storage solutions;
Furthermore, on a personal note:
- You like to solve problems (permanently);
- You face technical challenges head-on;
- You think outside the box;
- You automate everything;
- You have a positive attitude.
Being a part of Codeless means that you will always be encouraged to learn new things and explore new options. You will implement the latest technologies and work with like-minded people who all strive for the best software possible. What can you expect more?
- Technical challenging environment (trust us) where you'll get space for your own initiatives, e.g., implement the newest tools and technologies;
- An established organization that has been around for 35 years and that truly cares for its employees;
- An international work environment with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and Emirates;
- A great place to work and the opportunity to make a difference and have an impact on all of our customers;
- Personal development plan and access to various types of training;
- The company paid health insurance, relocation support, and visa procedure cost reimbursement;
- Hybrid working.
Has the job piqued your interest? We’d love to see your application!
- Apply! We’ll get back to you as soon as possible;
- Screening our Recruiter via Teams;
- Online assessment via TestDome;
- Interview with the CTO and Solution Architect;
- Interview with the Operations Manager UAE;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
A reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
Our mission is to help other businesses by building the best software they could wish for.
Codeless, as the creators of Copy To Innovate, is the #1 authority that helps businesses to renew outdated software. With that, we help companies with unique and distinctive processes realize their ambitions by solving complex software challenges, often caused by a constantly changing software landscape. We have been helping businesses realize their ambitions for over 30 years.
We do that with an amazing and diverse team of over 80 passionate experts, located in the Netherlands, Romania, and the United Arab Emirates. We are no-nonsense, innovative, and focused on the best results for both our customers and our colleagues.
We offer you a great place to work, where we value our employees. We don’t go for quick wins, but for long-term commitment and excellent collaboration.
Go to https://www.codeless.com/ or https://careers.codeless.com/ for more information.
No recruitment agencies, please.