Full Stack Developer (C#/Azure/Angular)
Romania, Iași, IasiR&D / PD
We are in search of someone that can assist in developing the best software for our clients. Someone with a strong vision on software development and with a high level of curiosity. Will you join our Copy & Innovate team?
Your role as a Front End Developer at Codeless
As Full Stack Developer you will work together with your Low Code Developer colleagues to create our client's applications. The Low Code platform (Codex) is used to easily and functionally create state-of-the-art applications for our customers, in a short period of time. You will ensure that the custom UI requested by our customers is exactly what they wished for, and well integrated with the Low Code systems on the back end side. You’ll work in an international team with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and Emirates.
You exceed standard paradigms and look at the possibilities of new technologies. You’ll work in an international team with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and UAE. The team consists of 12 colleagues made up of Front End, Back End, and Full Stack Developers.
We keep researching and including technologies like Microservices, Micro Frontend, Event Store, CQRS, and other exciting topics. Our tech stack (not limited to):
We’re in search of someone with a focus on solutions and opportunities, not impossibilities. You are eager to learn new things and are adaptable to do so.
- 5+ years of Full Stack development experience in a MS orientated organisation;
- Proven experience with .Net, Angular, Typescript, HTML/CSS, and Azure services;
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or other related study;
- Fluent in English;
- You have your own opinions on software development and are innovation driven.
A position where you can make an impact on our organisation, and also the market. Be a part of an ambitious organisation with dedicated professionals.
- Flexibility to work from home, preferably hybrid WfH/office;
- A diverse position, with plenty of room for own initiative e.g. implement the newest tools and technologies;
- A great place to work and the opportunity to make a difference and have impact all of our customers;
- Personal development plan and free access to various types of training: internally prepared, PluralSight, Microsoft certifications, Udemy, and others;
- Market conform salary and benefits.
Apply if the job has piqued your interest. Want to know more? Call, WhatsApp or mail Benjamin Wolders (Corporate IT Recruiter): +31 (0) 6 21979509 | email@example.com
- Screening with Benjamin via Teams;
- Online assessment;
- Technical interview;
- Final interview with our BU Manager Copy & Innovate and Operations Manager RO;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!