Junior Low Code Developer
Thank you for your interest in our job opening. Please be aware that due to the Covid-19 situation we are unable to move forward with our hiring procedure. The vacancy will remain open, and you'll be able to apply. We will get in touch with you once we can resume hiring.
At Codeless we are passionate about converting and innovating outdated standard software or tailor-made applications to state of the art software systems based on Microsoft Technology. In each project, we focus on the reduction of risk, high productivity and clear results for the client. The new applications are web-based, usable on every device and very user-friendly. Our team of 70+ passionate professionals works from our locations in Netherland (Dordrecht), Romania (Iasi) and United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
Interested in collaborating with world-class customers, industry experts, and bright colleagues?
Join Codeless today!
Are you a result and people-oriented Developer in heart and soul? Do you have a desire to implement software using Modeling or Visual techniques? Do you want to play an important role in our IT projects? Is Software Development the main goal in your future career path? Do you know and understand OOP, UML and SQL concepts? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Work with a development manager who will be also your mentor to document requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Design, Develop and Maintain software using our inhouse low code platform
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Test the solutions identified to ensure that they meet the requirements
- Work together with the Development, Test team members and customers on achieving the delivery goals at very high-quality standards
- Be in constant contact with customers for gathering specifications
We are looking for a full-time colleague who is capable of working inside a team and also independently, with a proactive attitude.
- You are customer-oriented and consider that good cooperation with colleagues on all levels is very important
- You have a University Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- You believe that there is always room for improvement everywhere and you want to constantly keep learning
- You have the ability to analyze and understand complex software from both a functional and technical point of view
- You have strong knowledge of UML, SQL, and OOP
- You have a good command of English in both verbal and written communication
- You are very results-oriented and always achieve your goals in fast-paced environments
- You are available to travel abroad for 1-2 weeks every 6-12 months for training, gathering specifications and project GoLives
- Knowledge of Low Code platforms (such as Outsystems, Mendix or others) is an advantage
We offer you:
- A full-time job – 40 hours per week
- A great training program into our Low Code platform
- A nice team to work with you and coach you in growing your skills
- Travel abroad and work together with the key users of our customers
- An independent and varied position, with plenty of room for own initiative
- The opportunity to make a difference in our organization
- Professional guidance throughout your career inside our organisation
- Low Code Certification
- Free access to various types of training: internally prepared, PluralSight, Microsoft certifications, Udemy, OMG, IIBA and others
- Private Health insurance
- Very good salary and benefits
The interview will consist of two parts. In the first part, we will focus on the degree to which you meet our high standards and requirements from a technical point of view. In the second one on the extent to which you, as a person, fit within the ambition of our organization.
Are you the person to embrace the Low Code challenge in Iași? If yes, apply and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible.
Go to https://www.codeless.com/ or https://careers.codeless.com/ for more information.