Low Code Developer Traineeship
Iasi, Iași, RomaniaCopy & Innovate
Kickstart your career with the Codeless Low Code Developer Traineeship. The traineeship will start in March 2024.
Codeless Academy Traineeship
During this three-month traineeship, you will learn everything you need to know to hit the ground running as a Junior Low Code Developer. We will teach you the fundamentals of Codex, our Low Code platform. Next to that, you will get the opportunity to be trained on soft skills and learn about our Copy to Innovate procedures. The final challenge is to put everything you learned to use and execute a hands-on project together with your peer trainees, to create a fully functional application. When you have completed the Traineeship you will be embedded in the Business Unit Copy to Innovate.
Your role as a Low Code Developer
This is a unique chance to dive into a wide-ranging position where you can focus on communicating with the business, analyzing systems, designing great solutions, and ensuring the customer’s dream comes true.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs;
- Study system capabilities, and write functional and technical specifications;
- Construct Class-, Sequence-, and Statechart diagrams;
- Design, develop, and maintain software using our inhouse low code platform (CodeX);
- Test the solutions to ensure that they meet the requirements;
- Work together with talented international colleagues and customers in order to achieve delivery goals at very high-quality standards;
At Codeless we are passionate about converting and innovating outdated standard software or tailor-made applications to state-of-the-art software systems based on Microsoft Technology. In each project, we focus on reducing risk, high productivity, and clear results for the client. The new applications are web-based, usable on every device, and very user-friendly. Our team of 100 passionate professionals works from our locations in the Netherlands (Dordrecht), Romania (Iasi), and the United Arab Emirates (Dubai).
We are looking for someone eager to learn new things, has a strong analytical mind, and a proactive attitude. What do you bring to the table?
- Basic understanding of UML, specifically Class-, Sequence-, and Statechart diagrams;
- Good foundation in SQL Syntax and experience with Database normalization (up to third normal form). Advanced SQL knowledge is a strong preference;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles;
- Eager to learn and develop yourself;
- The ability to analyze and understand complex software from both a functional and technical point of view;
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Information, Computer Science, or similar;
- Fluent in English;
- Customer-oriented and a strong belief that teamwork makes the dream work.
We offer you:
You will receive an extensive three-month paid training program that will enable you to boost your career at Codeless. We will teach you how to use our Low Code Development platform and step by step you will be embedded within one of the teams. Take the opportunity to be part of an ambitious organization with great colleagues.
- An environment where teamwork and quality are top priorities and highly valued by all colleagues;
- A great place to work and the opportunity to make a difference and make an impact on all of our customers;
- An international work environment with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and Emirates;
- Work at an organization that truly cares for its employees;
- Everything you need to be successful during the traineeship and after, like great work equipment, a fully stocked kitchen, gifts, events, and more;
- After the traineeship, you get benefits to cover all the bases you need, e.g. holidays, extra sick leave days (w/o note), health insurance, referral program, and international trips;
- Personal development, books, training, and courses, including study hours. Grow your career within Codeless, and move towards positions like Technical Specialist, Coordinator, or Consultant. The choice is yours.
- Screening with our Recruiter via Teams;
- Interview and case discussion;
- Final interview;
- Is it a match? Then we are looking forward you to joining the Codeless Academy!
An online assessment, reference check, and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
Our mission is to help other businesses by building the best software they could wish for.
Codeless, as the creators of Copy To Innovate, is the #1 authority that helps businesses to renew outdated software. With that, we help businesses with unique and distinctive processes realize their ambitions by solving complex software challenges, often caused by a constantly changing software landscape. We have been helping businesses realize their ambitions for over 30 years.
We do that with an amazing and diverse team of over 80 passionate experts, located in the Netherlands, Romania, and the United Arab Emirates. We are no-nonsense, innovative, and focused on the best results for both our customers and our colleagues.
We offer you a great place to work, where we value our employees. We don’t go for quick wins, but for long-term commitment and excellent collaboration.
Codeless is not IND registered. Therefore we cannot facilitate non-EU citizens in obtaining a work and residency permit.
No recruitment agencies, please.