Medior Back End Developer (C#/Azure)
Iasi, Iași, RomaniaCopy & Innovate
We are in search of a developer who is always interested to learn new things. Someone with experience in .Net and who is eager to pick up new tech. In this role, you will dive into custom plugins and user interfaces for our customer applications. So besides back-end, you will also get the opportunity to learn more about front-end development and grow toward full-stack development.
Your role as a Back End Developer at Codeless
You'll work on a variety of projects, taking a deep dive into delivering solutions that meet customer requirements. Collaborate with the Low Code Development team and Product Development to challenge ideas and drive innovation.
As part of the Copy & Innovate team, you'll have the opportunity to work on prototypes (frequency depending on incoming prospects) and participate in technical discussions that explore new possibilities. You are equipped to handle the primary back-end development workload, and you like to work on Custom UIs to further develop your front-end skills.
We're looking for someone with a passion for delivering high-quality work and who likes to work on many projects for different customers. If you're ready to make an impact on business-related applications, then this is the role for you!
You’ll work in an international team with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and the Emirates. We keep researching and including technologies like Microservices, Micro Frontend, Event Store, CQRS, and other exciting topics. Our tech stack (not limited to):
We’re in search of someone with a focus on solutions and opportunities, not impossibilities. You are eager to learn new things and are adaptable to do so.
- 2+ years of development experience in a MS orientated organization;
- Proven experience with .Net,
- Preferably experience with Angular, HTML/CSS, and Azure services;
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or other related studies;
- Fluent in English.
On a personal note, you are:
- able to quickly switch and adapt to new environments/models, as you'll work on various projects and customers;
- a curious person who has the desire to explore new (technical) possibilities;
- a problem-solver and have a proactive approach to resolving technical debt;
- determined to understand customers' needs and wishes.
A position where you can make an impact on our organization. Be a part of an ambitious organization in a team with experienced professionals.
- A technical challenging environment where you'll get room for your own initiatives;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working, including everything you need to work comfortably from home;
- An international work environment with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and Emirates;
- Work at an organization that truly cares for its employees;
- Training, courses, and personal development opportunities, including study hours;
- Benefits to cover all the bases you need, e.g. holidays, extra sick leave days (w/o note), health insurance, meal ticket, fully stocked kitchen, great work equipment, parking, events, gifts, referral program, and international trips.
Has the job piqued your interest? We’d love to see your application!
- Apply! We’ll get back to you as soon as possible;
- Screening our Recruiter via Teams;
- Interview with the CTO and Solution Architect;
- Interview with the Coordinator and Operations Manager RO;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
A reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
Our mission is to help other businesses by building the best software they could wish for.
Codeless, as the creators of Copy To Innovate, is the #1 authority that helps businesses to renew outdated software. With that, we help companies with unique and distinctive processes realize their ambitions by solving complex software challenges, often caused by a constantly changing software landscape. We have been helping businesses realize their ambitions for over 30 years.
We do that with an amazing and diverse team of over 80 passionate experts, located in the Netherlands, Romania, and the United Arab Emirates. We are no-nonsense, innovative, and focused on the best results for both our customers and our colleagues.
We offer you a great place to work, where we value our employees. We don’t go for quick wins, but for long-term commitment and excellent collaboration.
Go to https://www.codeless.com/ or https://careers.codeless.com/ for more information.
No recruitment agencies, please.