Medior Back End Developer (.Net/Azure)
Romania, Iași, IasiR&D / PD
Do you want to work in a state-of-the-art technical environment? For our our R&D and PD team we are in search for a Medior Back End Developer to continuously improve our platform.
Your role as a Medior Back End Developer at Codeless
As Medior Back End Developer you will work on improving our Codex platform (our in house built Low Code platform). You will get a solid onboarding, training on the job, work closely together with one of our Senior Back End Developers, and learn everything about our platform. You’ll work in an international team with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and UAE.
Our R&D / PD team focuses on innovation and improvements of our in-house Low Code Development platform - Codex. This platform is used by our Low Code Developers to easily and functionally create state-of-the-art applications for our customers, in a short period of time. You will ensure that Codex contains all the tools they need to make the best software. To achieve this you will work with the backend technologies listed in the image below.
We keep researching and including technologies like Microservices, Micro Frontend, Event Store, CQRS, and other exciting topics. Our tech stack (not limited to):
We’re in search of someone with a focus on solutions and opportunities, not impossibilities. You are eager to learn new things and are adaptable to do so. Furthermore you have;
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or other related study;
- Two to four years of work experience in .Net back end development;
- Solid understanding of C#, MS SQL, and preferably Azure services;
- Fluent in English;
- You are curious, eager to learn, and always in search of improvements.
Be a part of an ambitious organisation with dedicated professionals.
- Flexibility to work from home, hybrid work WfH/office;
- A diverse position, with plenty of room for own initiative e.g. implement the newest tools and technologies;
- A great place to work and the opportunity to make a difference and have impact all of our customers;
- Personal development plan and free access to various types of training: internally prepared, PluralSight, Microsoft certifications, Udemy, and others;
- Market conform salary and benefits.
- Screening our Recruiter;
- Online technical assessment;
- Technical interview with R&D team members;
- Interview with our Operations Manager RO;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
Reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
No recruitment agencies, please.