Medior Low Code Developer
Iasi, Iași, RomaniaSoftware Development
Interested in a career in low code development? We are in search of a developer, consultant, or analyst with the desire to develop and implement the software you design. You are well known with ERP solutions and how to deliver on the customer's wishes and requirements.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs;
- Study system capabilities, and write functional and technical specifications;
- Construct Class-, Sequence-, and Statechart diagrams;
- Design, develop, and maintain software using our inhouse low code platform (CodeX);
- Test the solutions to ensure that they meet the requirements;
- Work together with talented international colleagues and customers in order to achieve delivery goals at very high-quality standards;
This is a unique chance to dive into a wide-ranging position where you can focus on communicating with the business, analyzing systems, designing great solutions, and ensuring that the customer’s dream comes true. You can find a selection of our customer success cases here.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn new things, has a strong analytical mind, and a proactive attitude. What do you bring to the team?
- Basic understanding of UML, specifically Class-, Sequence-, and Statechart diagrams;
- Good foundation in SQL Syntax and experience with Database normalization (up to third normal form). Advanced SQL knowledge is a strong preference;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles;
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience;
- Fluent in English;
- The ability to analyze and understand complex software from both a functional and technical point of view;
- Customer-oriented and a strong belief that teamwork makes the dream work.
This position is a match with you if one of the following cases is applicable to you:
- You have Software Development experience, e.g. in C#, Java, or Python. You have solid technical experiences but feel limited as a Software Developer in terms of development speed and/or business communication, or;
- You have Business Analyst/Consultant experience and technical background. You know how to gather requirements but you miss developing what you are designing, or;
- You have Low Code or software configuration experience, e.g. Mendix, Outsystems, Appian, Power Platform, or MS D365. You know what Low Code is, you are keen on learning new things and are intrigued by what we do at Codeless, or;
- Other? Feel free to let us know why you believe this is a match made in heaven!
We offer you:
Be a part of an ambitious organization with great colleagues.
- Hybrid work environment (WfH/Office);
- An environment where teamwork and quality are top priorities and highly valued;
- A great place to work and the opportunity to make a difference and make an impact on all of our customers;
- Personal development, books, training, and courses, including study hours;
- An international work environment with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and Emirates;
- Work at an organization that truly cares for its employees;
- Benefits to cover all the bases you need, e.g. holidays, extra sick leave days (w/o note), health insurance, meal ticket, fully stocked kitchen, great work equipment, parking, events, gifts, referral program, and international trips.
Apply if the job has piqued your interest. Want to know more? Call, WhatsApp, or mail Benjamin Wolders (Corporate IT Recruiter): +316 219 795 09 | email@example.com.
- Screening with our Recruiter via Teams;
- Interview with our Coordinators;
- Final interview with the Operations Manager RO;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
A reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
Our mission is to help other businesses by building the best software they could wish for.
Codeless, as the creators of Copy To Innovate, is the #1 authority that helps businesses to renew outdated software. With that, we help businesses with unique and distinctive processes realize their ambitions by solving complex software challenges, often caused by a constantly changing software landscape. We have been helping businesses realize their ambitions for over 30 years.
We do that with an amazing and diverse team of over 80 passionate experts, located in the Netherlands, Romania, and the United Arab Emirates. We are no-nonsense, innovative, and focused on the best results for both our customers and our colleagues.
We offer you a great place to work, where we value our employees. We don’t go for quick wins, but for long-term commitment and excellent collaboration.
Go to https://www.codeless.com/ or https://careers.codeless.com/ for more information.
Codeless is not IND registered. Therefore we cannot facilitate non-EU citizens in obtaining a work and residency permit.
No recruitment agencies, please.