Medior Low Code Developer (UML/SQL)
Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsSoftware Development
Interested in a career in low code development? For our Dordrecht office we are in search of a Developer, Analyst, or Consultant with the desire to develop and implement the software you design. If you want to be included in the entire software development process from A through Z, then this is exactly the role for you! This isn’t your dime a dozen vacancy.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs;
- Study system capabilities, and write functional and technical specifications;
- Construct Class-, Sequence-, and Statechart diagrams;
- Design, develop, and maintain software using our inhouse low code platform (CodeX);
- Test the solutions to ensure that they meet the requirements;
- Work together with talented international colleagues and customers in order to achieve delivery goals at very high-quality standards;
Like we mentioned, this is a unique chance to dive in to a wide-ranging position where you can focus on communicating with the business, analysing systems, designing great solutions, and ensuring that the customer’s dream comes true. You can find a selection of our customer success cases here.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn new things, has a strong analytical mind, and a proactive attitude. What do you bring to the team?
- Basic understanding of UML, specifically Class-, Sequence-, and Statechart diagrams;
- Good foundation in SQL Syntax and have experience with Database normalisation (up to third normal form). Advanced SQL knowledge is a preference;
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented development and design principles;
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- The ability to analyze and understand complex software from both a functional and technical point of view;
- Customer-oriented and a strong believe that teamwork makes the dream work.
This position is a match with you if one of the following cases is applicable to you:
- You have Software Development experience, e.g. in C#, Java or Python. You have solid technical experiences but feel limited as a Software Developer in terms of development speed and/or business communication, or;
- You have Business Analyst/Consultant experience and a technical background. You know how to gather requirements but you miss developing what you are designing, or;
- You have Low Code or software configuration experience, e.g. Mendix, Outsystems, Appian, Power Platform, or MS D365. You know what Low Code is, you are keen on learning new things, and are intrigued by what we do at Codeless, or;
- Other? Feel free to let us know why you believe this is a match made in heaven!
What we offer
This is the perfect opportunity for those who want to be a part of the entire development process. You will be designing solutions and building them too, in a rapid pace.
- Salary range between € 3.500,- and € 4.500,- based on expertise and experience;
- Work at an organisation that truly cares for its employees. Don’t believe us? You can always check Glassdoor;
- Work on challenging projects with great colleagues in an international environment;
- Personal development and access to various types of training: internal training, Pluralsight, external courses, and more;
- Opportunity to develop yourself towards positions like Team Lead, Technical Specialist, or Business Consultant;
- Hybrid working (WfH/Office).
- Screening with our Recruiter via Teams or phone;
- Case discussion with the Coordinators;
- Final interview with the Business Unit Manager;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
Reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
Our mission is to help other businesses by building the best software they could wish for.
Codeless, as the creators of Copy To Innovate, is the #1 authority that helps businesses to renew outdated software. With that, we help businesses with unique and distinctive processes realize their ambitions by solving complex software challenges, often caused by a constantly changing software landscape. We have been helping businesses realize their ambitions for over 30 years.
We do that with an amazing and diverse team of over 80 passionate experts, located in the Netherlands, Romania, and United Arab Emirates. We are no-nonsense, innovative, and focused on the best results for both our customers and our colleagues.
We offer you a great place to work, where we value our employees. We don’t go for quick wins, but for long-term commitment and excellent collaboration.
Go to https://www.codeless.com/ or https://careers.codeless.com/ for more information.
Codeless is not IND registered. Therefore we cannot facilitate non-EU citizens in obtaining a work and residency permit.
No recruitment agencies, please.