Medior | Senior Back End Developer (C#/Azure/K8)
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab EmiratesR&D / PD
Work together with like-minded professionals who are continuously focused on improving our platform. We are in search of someone that can assist in innovation. Someone with a strong vision of software development and a high level of curiosity.
Your role as a Back End Developer
Our R&D / PD team focuses on innovation and improvements of our in-house Low Code Development platform - Codex. Our Low Code Developers use this platform to quickly and functionally create state-of-the-art applications for our customers in a short period. You will ensure that Codex contains all the tools they need to make the best software. You will work with the backend technologies listed in the image below to achieve this. Your activities will include:
- Developing our backend services for our Codex engine;
- Working on moving our current engine to .Net 6;
- Working on containerizing our current architecture;
- Architect and implement the system into a micro-service-based architecture.
We keep researching and including technologies like Microservices, Micro Frontend, Event Store, CQRS, and other exciting topics. Our tech stack (not limited to):
We are in search of someone with a focus on solutions and opportunities, not impossibilities. You are eager to learn new things and are adaptable to do so. Furthermore, you have;
- Bachelor in computer science or another related study;
- 4+ years of work experience in .Net development;
- Proven track record with C#, MS SQL, and Azure;
- Preferably experience with K8 & Docker;
- Fluent in English;
- You are curious, eager to learn, and always seeking improvements.
Being a part of Codeless means that you will always be encouraged to learn new things and explore new options. You will implement the latest technologies and work with like-minded people who all strive for the best software possible. What can you expect more?
- Technical challenging environment (trust us) where you'll get space for your own initiatives, e.g., implement the newest tools and technologies;
- An established organization that has been around for 35 years and that truly cares for its employees;
- An international work environment with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and Emirates;
- A great place to work and the opportunity to make a difference and have an impact on all of our customers;
- Personal development plan and access to various types of training;
- The company paid health insurance, relocation support, and visa procedure cost reimbursement;
- Hybrid working.
Has the job piqued your interest? We’d love to see your application!
- Apply! We’ll get back to you as soon as possible;
- Screening our Recruiter via Teams;
- Online assessment via TestDome;
- Interview with the CTO and Solution Architect;
- Interview with Operations Manager UAE;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
A reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
Our mission is to help other businesses by building the best software they could wish for.
Codeless, as the creators of Copy To Innovate, is the #1 authority that helps businesses to renew outdated software. With that, we help companies with unique and distinctive processes realize their ambitions by solving complex software challenges, often caused by a constantly changing software landscape. We have been helping businesses realize their ambitions for over 30 years.
We do that with an amazing and diverse team of over 80 passionate experts, located in the Netherlands, Romania, and the United Arab Emirates. We are no-nonsense, innovative, and focused on the best results for both our customers and our colleagues.
We offer you a great place to work, where we value our employees. We don’t go for quick wins, but for long-term commitment and excellent collaboration.
Go to https://www.codeless.com/ or https://careers.codeless.com/ for more information.
No recruitment agencies, please.