Be one of the main drivers of quality within Codeless! We are currently reforming our QA process in order to increase the quality level of the incoming as well as outgoing work.
Your role as Medior Tester
As a Tester at Codeless you will be responsible for ensuring that the incoming tickets towards the development teams are described concrete, concise and complete. This will ensure the development cycle will run more smoothly and more predictable. You will also assess, co-create and co-execute test plans within the development teams, ensuring sufficient coverage can be attained so that the aspired quality for our products can be achieved. Furthermore you will:
- Ensure the proper procedures are followed or documentation is available when deviation is required.
- Be involved in both product based quality assurance and process based quality assurance;
- Work closely together with our QA Architect (the Netherlands office);
- Coach our Low Code Developers in following the correct QA procedures.
As a Tester you need to have the following skills, certificates and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant study;
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience.;
- Certificate for ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst;
- Able to apply ISTQB concepts in non-ideal circumstances;
- Good English communication skills (verbal and in writing);
- Inquisitive nature;
- Able to create test scenarios with limited formal test basis;
- Able to stand your ground when balancing quality vs time to deliver;
- Able to balance required coverage vs time need to test.
Furthermore, you like to work in a team and are willing to learn from others.
A position where you can make an impact on our organization, and also the market. Be a part of an ambitious organization with dedicated professionals.
- The opportunity to make a difference in our organization;
- Free access to various types of training: internally prepared, PluralSight, Microsoft certifications, Udemy, and more;
- Private Health insurance;
- A great place to work and a lot of freedom to get Codeless to the next level.
Has the job piqued your interest? We’d love to see your application! If you have any questions: call, WhatsApp or mail Benjamin Wolders (Corporate IT Recruiter): 06 21979509 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply, we’ll get back with you as soon as possible;
- Screening with Benjamin via Teams or phone;
- Interview with the Operations Manager and QA Architect;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
Reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
Go to https://www.codeless.com
or https://www.careers.codeless.com for more information.
No recruitment agencies please.