Senior Front End Developer (Angular)
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, DordrechtSoftware Development
We are in search of someone that can assist in innovation. Someone with a strong vision on software development and with a high level of curiosity. Will you join our R&D and PD team in further developing our low code platform?
Your role as a Front End Developer at Codeless
As Front End Developer you will innovate and improve our in-house Low Code Development platform - Codex. This platform is used by our Low Code Developers to easily and functionally create state-of-the-art applications for our customers, in a short period of time. You will ensure that Codex contains all the tools they need to make the best software. To achieve this you will work with the technologies listed in the image below.
You exceed standard paradigms and look at the possibilities of new technologies. You’ll work in an international team with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania, and UAE. The team consists of 12 colleagues made up of Front End, Back End, and Full Stack Developers.
We keep researching and including technologies like Microservices, Micro Frontend, Event Store, CQRS, and other exciting topics. Our tech stack (not limited to):
We’re in search of someone with a focus on solutions and opportunities, not impossibilities. You are eager to learn new things and are adaptable to do so. Furthermore you have;
- 8+ years of experience in front end development (we are also open for a talented medior developer);
- Proven experience with Angular is a preference;
- Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or other related study;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a preference;
- You have your own opinions on software development and are innovation driven.
A position where you can make an impact on our organisation. Be a part of an ambitious organisation with dedicated professionals.
- Technical challenging environment where you'll get room for own initiatives;
- International work environment with colleagues in the Netherlands, Romania and Emirates;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home;
- Work at an organisation that truly cares for it's employees;
- Training, courses and personal development opportunities;
- A great place to work and a lot of freedom to get Codeless to the next level!
Apply if the job has piqued your interest. Want to know more? Call, WhatsApp or mail Benjamin Wolders (Corporate IT Recruiter): +31 (0) 6 21979509 | email@example.com.
- Apply, we’ll get back with you within two days;
- Screening with our Recruiter;
- Online technical assessment;
- Technical interview with R&D team members;
- Interview with our CEO;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
Reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure. We are not IND registered and therefore can't facilitate non-EU citizens in obtaining a work and residency permit.
No recruitment agencies, please.