Senior System Engineer (MS / Azure)
As a System Engineer at Codeless you'll have an important role in our IT projects! You will develop, install and modify releases to ensure systems meet the customers' requirements. You will additionally contribute to improvements within our environment.
- Continuously search for and implement improvements and professionalization in the areas of;
- Maintenance. Development of patch management, OS administration, and database management (Azure, MS365, and on-premise);
- Performance management. Technical business continuity, environment efficiency, and improve monitoring (SCOM);
- Automation. Lowering the amount of manual installations (e.g. Powershell);
- Documentation. Ensure knowledge transfer within the IT Ops team, with a focus on Kubernetes and Docker;
- Perform deployments and upgrades to various mission-critical environments, both internally as for customers;
- Maintain internal servers and environments in our on-premise network (Windows Servers / HyperV) and also in Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- Work together with development and customers on achieving the delivery goals at very high-quality standards.
Together with your colleagues in IT Ops located in Romania, Emirates, and the Netherlands, you ensure that all systems live up to our customers' expectations with minimal downtime!
Codeless is looking for a colleague who is capable of working in an international team (Emirates, the Netherlands, and Romania), independently, and with a proactive attitude.
- You are a System Engineer or DevOps Engineer with at least eight years of experience;
- You have experience with Microsoft Windows (server 2012 R2+), Azure, IIS, MSSQL, SCOM, Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD tools, Active Directory, computer networks, file systems and MS365;
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other relevant study;
- You are very customer-oriented and consider that good cooperation with colleagues on all levels is very important;
- You believe that there is always room for improvement everywhere and you want to constantly keep learning;
- You are always thinking of ways to automate your current work processes;
- You have an excellent command of English in both verbal and written communication;
- You are very results-oriented, always achieve your goals and have a high tolerance to stress in fast-paced environments;
- You are able to occasionally work outside of the regular working schedule for deployments on live production environments that do not allow maintenance during the day. Work outside of regular working hours is always compensated extra.
A position where you can make an impact on our organisation, and also the market. Be a part of an ambitious organisation with dedicated professionals.
- A full-time job – 40 hours per week;
- An independent and varied position, with plenty of room for own initiative;
- A great place to work and the opportunity to make a difference in our organization;
- Personal development, courses, and training;
- Private Health insurance;
- Very good salary and benefits.
Has the job piqued your interest? Then apply via the website!
- Screening with Recruiter;
- Online assessment;
- Technical interview with the IT Ops Manager and System Engineer;
- Final interview with the Hiring Manager;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
Reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
Go to https://codeless.com for more information.