Software Tester (Automation)
Be one of the main drivers of quality within Codeless! We are currently reforming our test process in order to increase the quality level of the incoming as well as outgoing work.
Your role as Software Tester
- Test our own in house built Low Code Platform and customer applications;
- Be involved in product based quality assurance;
- Work closely together with our Medior Tester (the Netherlands office).
As a Software Tester you need to have the following skills, certificates and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other relevant study;
- 2+ years of relevant test experience;
- Experience with Cypress OR Selenium is a hard requirement;
- SQL knowledge is a must (we use MS SQL);
- Experience with Docker is a preference;
- Good English communication skills (verbal and in writing).
A position where you can make an impact on our organization, and also the market. Be a part of an ambitious organization with dedicated professionals.
- The opportunity to make a difference in our organization;
- Personal development plan;
- Private Health insurance;
- A great place to work and a lot of freedom to get Codeless to the next level.
Has the job piqued your interest? We’d love to see your application! If you have any questions: call, WhatsApp or mail Benjamin Wolders (Corporate IT Recruiter): 06 21979509 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply, we’ll get back with you as soon as possible;
- Screening our Recruiter via Teams or phone;
- Interview with the Hiring Manager and Medior Tester;
- Is it a match? Then we’d love you to join our team!
Reference check and obtaining a certificate of conduct are a part of the recruitment procedure.
Go to https://www.codeless.com
or https://www.careers.codeless.com for more information.
No recruitment agencies please.